Waiting No Longer!

Waiting No Longer!

Monday, June 7, 2010

First pics of Riley Grace!

Here are the pictures! Enjoy and let her sweet face slain your heart. :)

Tomorrow is a long day for the 4 of us! We are leaving around 7:30 in the morning to go back to Civil Affairs Office to fill out more paperwork, then head on a 4 hour drive to Datong City (Riley's city). In Datong City, we are filling out more paperwork and visiting her orphanage. It will be an extremely long day with an 8 hour round trip, so i won't be able to email a lot. Hopefully we won't be out too late.

Today, once again, was amazing, and Riley has already changed our lives.

Love you all!

Lizzy




















6 comments:

  1. This is so wonderful! I can't wait till you bring that precious girl home. Praying for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's gorgeous! I'm so happy for you guys! I can't wait to meet her when you get home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, what a precious angel. I am so happy for you guys. I cried just reading your excitement and know exactly what you are feeling. God is so good. If you get a chance, get the disposable camera pics developed while you are in China. If you can't get them while you are in her province, you will be able to in Guangzhou. I know a couple of families who lost their pictures during the trip home due to the scanning machines. When they tried to develop them in the states, the pictures were ruined.

    Bless you all!! Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww,she is beautiful and seems soo happy in her big sis' arms

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for ya'll. Riley's a lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, it's hard to see with the tears in my eyes. D, your day has finally come! It's been a long wait, but WOW, so worth it. Riley Grace is absolutely beautiful. And the glow from all of the Campbells is amazing. Can't wait to meet her.
    Jill H

    ReplyDelete